Friday 22 May 2015

Paris

No comments:
 
The month of May has been a rather exciting one for me as I was able to visit one of the most beautiful cities in the world - Paris. I went along with one of my friends from high school who, I have to say, was exceptional at directing us to and from the centre of the city via the metro. (Honestly, I'd probably still be there now if it wasn't for her leading the way!)

We stayed for three days in Saint-Denis, a northern suburb of Paris. Our hotel was only a ten minute walk away from the train station so it was really handy to travel to all of the different tourist attractions we wanted to visit during our stay. 

Below are just a few of the photos I took while we were out and about:

The Palace of Versailles
Palace of Versailles

Eiffel Tower

Arc de Triomphe

Champs-Élysées



Notre-Dame

Pont de l'Archevêché

The Louvre

So there you have it, a super-short blog post highlighting just a few of the many stunning landmarks we visited during our three days in Paris. I hope to return to the city someday, but for now I'll say Au revoir to France as I get ready to pack for my next holiday to Spain. Next stop, Malaga!

No comments:

Post a Comment