Wednesday 15 July 2015

A Whole Lotta Questions...

No comments:
 

Today I thought it would be a bit of fun to step away from my camera and delicately-arranged pieces of makeup and trawl the web in search of a 'questions' tag, so that's what i've done. I came across a set of questions on Zoella's blog (you can view her answers here) and thought I'd have a go at answering them myself - so here we go!


What is your current fashion obsession?
I'm really loving striped T-shirts at the moment. Whether they're navy and white or red and white, i'm really into the stripes right now.


What is your current makeup obsession?
I'm getting really into using The Balm's 'Mary-Lou Manizer' highlighter at the moment - It's amazing!


What are you wearing today?
Unfortunately I'm still lazing around in my work uniform, so I'll have to go with a navy cardigan, a magenta-pink blouse and navy trousers. Nice.


Hair?

Curled... I'm all about that volume.


Do you nap a lot?
Rarely... I've discovered that I can't have a nap for just a few minutes and bounce straight back up again. I either nap and end up sleeping for hours on end or just fight through the tiredness!


Why is today special?

Because the Morrisons delivery is due later..


What would you like to learn to do?
I'd love to learn to speak Spanish and I could do with brushing up on my French too.


What's for dinner today?
Gluten-free spaghetti so I can beat the bloat!


What are you listening to right now?
The kettle is boiling if that counts?!


What is your favourite weather?
When the sun is shining and it's warm enough/socially acceptable to wear shorts in public!


What's the last thing you bought?
Some brown hair dye to cover over my ombré.


What are your essentials when traveling?
Mainly beauty-related bits like make-up wipes, a good cleanser, moisturiser etc. on top of a mirror, hairbrush and a toothbrush.. with toothpaste.


What's your style?
Classy not trashy, ha!


What is your most challenging goal right now?
Deciding what I should do with my life - hmph.


If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Somewhere super sunny, lively and exotic like Barcelona :)


Favourite vacation spot?
España!!


So there you have it! Feel free to answer these questions on your own blog - I'd love to read your answers!

Chloe
x

No comments:

Post a Comment