Saturday 17 October 2015

Autumn Fashion

No comments:
 


Now that Autumn is well and truly here, it's time to swap those skimpy summer outfits for the biggest, chunkiest cable-knit jumpers you can find. This time of year is a firm favourite for me in terms of fashion - I just love the colours and the cosiness! 
I thought I'd do a different blog post today by posting an autumnal OOTD. Oh, and sorry for the bad quality photos, I had to take them on my iPhone :-( (#firstworldproblems).

So here it is! A pretty simple outfit but I do think you could easily wear this look in the daytime as well as at night. I picked up the black top and the patterned skater skirt from Bershka earlier on in the week whilst I was in Barcelona. I was actually really impressed with their clothing! It's super affordable and they stock some really nice pieces for the autumn.


I picked up the burgundy cardigan from Topshop (similar here). It's a little on the long side so would probably suit somebody enviably tall with a model-like physique a lot better, but meh, it's Autumn and wearing clothes a little on the oversized side is perfectly acceptable, right?!







Last but by no means least, I just have to tell you about my latest splurge. I have lusted over this bag for quite some time now and have always seen it as my 'dream' handbag. It's the Marc Jacobs 'Too Hot to Handle' satchel - the satchel being a miniature version of the tote. I'm not a huge fan of big handbags as I don't like to carry much apart from my phone and purse, so the size of this bag is perfect for me. There's also a long strap so you can wear the bag across your body - super handy for when you simply don't have a hand free! I'll have to be honest, I really didn't plan on buying this bag in the colour 'cement'. 99.9% of the time I only buy black handbags so I can wear them with absolutely everything, but this lighter shade is a nice change and looks lovely with the gold hardware.

Have you picked up any nice fashion pieces this month?

Chloë
x

No comments:

Post a Comment